Any club can affiliate to the South East Road Race League provided that:
- Each club/team promotes 2 events.
- Each club/team appoints an Organiser for each event promoted.
- Each club/team appoints a Club Representative who shall be responsible for the generally liaising between their riders and the League.
- Each club/team has a member who is a commissaire or appoints a member to train as a Commissaire.
- Each club/team has a member who is an Accredited Marshal or appoints a member to train as an Accredited Marshal.
- Each club/team has filled out a South East Road Race League club application form.
- Each club/team pays an affiliation fee of £60.00
- If a club/team has 3 or more riders riding Surrey League events, that club/team must join the League
Individual Rider Affiliation
Any rider can affiliate to the South East Road Race League provided that:
- Each rider is a member of the British Cycling Federation.
- Each rider is a member of a SERRL-affiliated club/team.
- Each rider has filled out a SERRL online membership form and joined online.
- Each rider has supplied the SERRL with a passport-sized photo of him/herself.
- Each rider has paid the SERRL affiliation fee of £20 senior men, £10 senior ladies, £10 juniors.
Currently there is no media on this page