For 2018 we have changed the affiliation rules for the South East Road Race League.
· The league will no longer have club affiliations.
· It will only be taking individual affiliations.
· Riders from any club can now affiliate to the league.
· Affiliation fee remains the same price of £30.00
· Affiliations are done through riderhq.com JOIN HERE
· Every affiliated rider has to volunteer at a maximum of two races per season (or provide a volunteer)
· Affiliated riders will get priority entry over non-affiliated riders.
· All entries will be done through riderhq.com
· For one day regional races, entry fee for affiliated riders will be £22.00, entry fee for non-affiliated riders will be £30.00
· For National B races, entry fee for affiliated riders will be £22.00, entry fee for non-affiliated riders will be £50.00.
· For the Giles Ree stage race, entry fee for affiliated riders will be £80.00. Entry fee for non-affiliated riders will be £120.00
· Women and youth riders do not have to affiliate to the League.
· Prize money will be paid on the day for that race and not at the end of the season.
· We will still have season long series points, counting toward trophies and medals at the end of the year. These will be for Senior Men, Senior Women, Club and youth riders.